    that it might not play all zones equally well. Does anybody have
    experience with this model, or one of its siblings, in playing R1 or R2
    DVDs? Thanks

    Dan Edmonds, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Dan Edmonds

    BILL Guest

    Usual Internet bull, if the Region can be by passed, it should not have
    problems with any region at all, plus TV's do need NTSC compatibility.

    BILL, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Hi Bill,

    I have the DV-344 and it plays everything I throw at it (all
    zones/formats/cdrw etc)

    I have had it for about 5 years and am very happy with it's performance

    If you get really stuck you could get the DVD ripped to SVCD (slight loss of
    picture quality and downstep to pro logic sound) which would play in a wider
    range of machines.

    --
    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi