    My Pioneer 105 DVD-RW drive is now only recognised as a CD-ROM drive.
    How can I get it back to a DVD-RW drive.

    SJH

    rednose, Jan 8, 2004

  2. rednose schrieb am 08.01.2004 15:30:
    Maybe it would help to get helping answers ;-) when you provide your operating
    system... Did you change your OS or reinstall?

    When you use Wndws (and it is old enough, e.g. Win98) you may have to install
    s.th. like a driver.

    Shrugging
    \/\/erner

    Werner Flamme, Jan 8, 2004

  3. rednose

    rednose Guest

    I reinstalled XP and deleted a partition with windows 98.
    So now I have only XP.
    When I bought the drive there were no drivers supplied with it.
    It just worked after installing.

    SJH

    rednose, Jan 8, 2004
  4. rednose

    Kráftéé Guest

    Have you tried uninstalling it (from within Device Manager) & then letting
    XP find it again..

    Sometimes works...

    Kráftéé, Jan 8, 2004
  5. rednose