Pinhole camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by YDOD, Jun 13, 2009.

  1. YDOD

    YDOD Guest

    Perhaps the name you are thinking of is "camera obscura"
    YDOD, Jun 13, 2009
    1. Advertisements

  2. YDOD

    Nicko Guest

    Perhaps not.
    Nicko, Jun 14, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.