    taken. A custom profile in Capture One Pro removed most of the colorcast.

    The lens speed is about 1:32.

    Enjoy!

    android, Jun 8, 2014

  2. android

    PeterN Guest

    Neat. One of my friends drilled a hole in a Nikon body cap and gave it
    to me. I haven't used it yet.

    PeterN, Jun 10, 2014

  3. android

    android Guest

    You need better than a hole drilled in a plastic cap... I tried that as
    a teen on my OM-1. The Chinese friend don't do the M yet so I had to do
    it myself. Took a couple of hours out of my life and I got to feel young
    again! ;-)

    android, Jun 10, 2014
  4. android

    PeterN Guest

    The hole drilled by my friend produced a nice soft image on his D600.
    Though IIRC it was about a 2 minute exposure. I don't recall what ISO he
    was using.

    PeterN, Jun 10, 2014