    asking.

    Thanks.

    Norma

    Norma, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Norma

    old jon Guest

    Come on Trout. Come and satisfy Norma. <g>.

    old jon, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Norma

    programmer Guest

    Fishy !

    programmer, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Norma

    Norma Guest

    Well, can you help me to undue the boxes that have messages nested in them.
    If not, then I will wait for trout, who isn't "fishy" at all.

    Norma

    Norma, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Norma

    Bri. Guest

    In Norma typed...
    Norma,
    Try - View / Current View
    Then uncheck - Group Messages by Conversation.

    Bri., Oct 7, 2005
  6. Norma

    Norma Guest

    Thank you very much. It much easier for "lazy" me to see them all.

    Norma

    Norma, Oct 7, 2005
  7. Norma

    Bri. Guest