    I don't know if calling it a folder is the correct name as a lots are
    just news groups..

    Thanks

    Frank Williams, Mar 1, 2014

  2. Its that Nested Folder thing so easy to stuff up things when you hands
    are not steady

    Frank Williams, Mar 1, 2014

  3. Frank Williams

    Ralph Fox Guest

    See steps 1 to 5 in this screen-shot: http://i57.tinypic.com/2w5m4vk.png

    1) If you have a problem with folders/newsgroups being nested when
    you don't want them to be...

    2) Click once on the folder/group to select it.

    3) Click again and hold (to start dragging).

    You will see a red bar with a hook at the left.
    The hook lines up with the left of the folder/group name.
    [See step 3 in the screen-shot]

    4) Hold and drag to the left so the red hook moves left and
    lines up with where the folder/group needs to go.
    [See step 4 in the screen-shot]

    5) Now drop, and the folder/group will not be nested.

    Ralph Fox, Mar 1, 2014