    I see BOINC client 4.12 is out. I'm going to wait a few days and see
    if anyone has any issues. Let me know if you see anything in your
    travels.

    DoggNZ, Oct 13, 2004

  2. DoggNZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I've noticed that too. I haven't upgraded yet though, might wait until I
    have to. Although 4.09/4.05 is a dog. WU's are taking 40% longer than the
    previous version.

    ~misfit~, Oct 14, 2004

  3. DoggNZ

    ChrisOD Guest

    I have done the upgrade and it seems faster again.
    It is no longer freezing occasionally like the 4.09 did.

    ChrisOD, Oct 14, 2004
  4. DoggNZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Ok, I'll give it a whirl. Thanks.