    different track in the season with only 11 easy corners.
    To get straight line speed they will be light on the track and that
    leaves room for even these easy corners to nail them.

    Collector_NZ, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Collector_NZ

    Bret Guest

    You'll start another new group discussion with this one.

    Bret, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Collector_NZ

    AD. Guest

    Maybe we should start a new group for new group discussions? ;)

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Sep 10, 2004
  4. Collector_NZ

    Collector_NZ Guest

    Figured I might :cool:

    Collector_NZ, Sep 10, 2004
  5. Collector_NZ

    Collector_NZ Guest

    Nah Misfit and I are happy with this one :cool:

    Collector_NZ, Sep 10, 2004
  6. Collector_NZ

    Mr Bond Guest

    I have wondered before that in a country of rugby-heads and sports
    fanatics why there is no nz.sport ...

    Mr Bond, Sep 10, 2004
  7. /me dons my flameprrof pants and says...

    Because the rugby heads aren't smart enough to use the PC's.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 10, 2004
  8. Collector_NZ

    Bret Guest

    This from the man who just told the story about playing Rugby :)
    All your toes still there Dave.

    Bret, Sep 10, 2004
  9. Collector_NZ

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    He was playing touch - the girlie version -not real rugby :)

    /me borrows that flame proof suit - I think I'll need it......

    Ryan Jacobs, Sep 10, 2004
  10. Collector_NZ

    EMB Guest

    Add a 3rd person to the happy list.

    EMB, Sep 10, 2004
  11. Collector_NZ

    EMB Guest

    Dave's more built for playing league.

    /me becomes 3rd user of flame proof suit - I think I'll need it......

    EMB, Sep 10, 2004
  12. Collector_NZ

    AD. Guest

    For the new group discussions?

    AD., Sep 10, 2004
  13. used to... used to play.
    a neck injury turned me waay off rugby.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 10, 2004
  14. should fit... /me is probably bigger than you :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 10, 2004
  15. Collector_NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Thanks for the reminder. So Schumy wiped out huh? I must start watching the
    news or something. Guess I'll do me a Google and look now, thanks.

    ~misfit~, Sep 10, 2004
  16. Collector_NZ

    Collector_NZ Guest

    Yep great big wipe out badly bent the mean red machine during practice.

    Collector_NZ, Sep 10, 2004
  17. Collector_NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I guess they'll show it in the lead-up to the race. I hope so.

    ~misfit~, Sep 10, 2004