[PING] MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Temporary forums set up at CertGuard.

    http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

    If you're already registered, then you're already in. If you have not
    registered yet, then once you DO register, you'll have to wait for me or
    Cerebrus to add you to the MCNGP group.

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    BTW...sorry, you're not going to be the first poaster....Neil got there
    first.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    Brat® Guest

    Now why does that not surprise me?

    hey let me in :)

    Brat®, Nov 17, 2006

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    I hope you have fiber.

    JaR, Nov 17, 2006
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You're in.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Lasher Guest

    Yeah, everything hasn't been quite solid lately. Especially with the MCNGP
    site because it is poo. BTW, I just bought hosting and can duel host up to
    6 domains and am very tempted to consolidate. If anyone is interested, let
    me know via here or find someone who knows my e-mail address and e-mail me.

    Lasher, Nov 17, 2006
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    This is a good idea, BD. The MCNGP have been terribly missing the good
    ol' site. (apparently not TGP, though) Also, think about what OTHMAN
    must be going through...

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/

    Cerebrus, Nov 17, 2006
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You ain't jokin' there! Man have we needed a site badly. I'm about to just
    try to get my hands on the old MCNGP site and set it up at CG/MCNGP/ with a
    redirect.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    The Brinkster advert says that they offer free hosting. In case free
    hosting is not an option, I think we should come up with something like
    an annual MCNGP fee Considering that we have 54 members, a few dollars
    per member per year should cover the hosting fees easily. Or so I
    think... ;-)

    Cerebrus, Nov 19, 2006
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Only problem with just about any free hosting is that you're looking at a
    lame domain name...i.e. mcngp.brinkster.net...that won't fly

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 19, 2006
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Actually my comment would have been better located in the Certguard
    private forum for the MCNGP. I now see that you share my opinion about
    this whole affair. We'll continue the conversation there... ;-)

    Cerebrus, Nov 19, 2006
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    i just setup a godaddy account for 2 of my sites too

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2006
  12. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i just setup a godaddy account for 2 of my sites too

    which two porn sites are those then ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2006