  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    No good reason. We aim to please.

    JaR, Jun 15, 2005

  2. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    Hah! I hid behind a proxy and made you drop your packet!

    JaR, Jun 15, 2005

  3. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Hah! I hid behind a proxy and made you drop your packet!

    shut up i hack you

    tell me your network number man then you're dead

    in five minutes your hard drive is deleted

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2005
  4. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    You wouldn't dare. Hah! Go ahead, it's 127.0.0.1

    JaR, Jun 15, 2005
  5. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    You wouldn't dare. Hah! Go ahead, it's 127.0.0.1

    dude be happy my pc crashed otherwise you'd be gone

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2005
  6. JaR

    Ben Smith Guest

    Ok - enough of this Ping so and so posts. I am going to start deleting
    them.

    Ben Smith, Jun 15, 2005
  7. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
    And a sudden chill spreads outwards from the Thunderous Pronouncement© from
    the Hallowed Halls of Redmond™

    JaR, Jun 16, 2005
  8. JaR

    CBIC Guest