    tested it in an Enfield Allday chassis. It was the only "Renwick and
    Bertelli" motor car made. It was known as "Buzzbox" and survives to this
    day.

    Frank Williams, Dec 8, 2012

  2. Frank Williams

    Geopelia Guest

    Thank you. I've never had an Aston Martin.

    Our present car is a 1994 Peugeot 126.
    I wish they were still making that model. Great little car.

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Dec 11, 2012

  3. Did you read the above.

    Frank Williams, Dec 12, 2012
  4. Frank Williams

    Geopelia Guest

    yes.

    Didn't you see my reply? Here you are:

    "Thank you. I've never had an Aston Martin.

    Our present car is a 1994 Peugeot 126.
    I wish they were still making that model. Great little car.

    Geopelia"

    New Zealand has been having troubles with the internet for the last two
    nights. Perhaps it didn't get to your computer.

    Geopelia, Dec 12, 2012
  5. New Zealand has been having troubles with the internet for the last two
    nights. Perhaps it didn't get to your computer.[/QUOTE]

    Say rather "telecom has been having trouble with broadband" as I saw it.
    Not being with them, I've noticed no problems. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Dec 13, 2012

  6. You did not read the message at all, I was referring to the town were I
    lived that the Aston Martin was made FELTHAM

    The other was the Town in Wiltshire that I was evacuated to is PURTON

    Frank Williams, Dec 13, 2012
  7. Frank Williams

    Geopelia Guest

    Thank you.