Ping Canopus

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Trev, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Trev

    Trev Guest

    Trev, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Trev

    Canopus Guest

    Thanks Mark. A very tempting application. The only things putting me off
    immediately downloading it are its price tag, $199, it doesn't support Paint
    Shop Pro (although you can save in psd format in PSP and that is supported)
    and it doesn't support adding sound track which I found very surprising with
    something in that price range.

    I will however add it to my bookmarks in case I don't find anything more
    suitable.

    Rob

    Canopus, Oct 24, 2003