    not you Alanis...
    not you Pamela...
    not you Neve...

    Jtyc, Feb 20, 2004

  2. JaR

    kat Guest

    There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those that know binary,
    and those that don't. I'm of the former.

    You can have both my fingers, friend.

    kat, Feb 20, 2004

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 2/20/04 1:45 PM:
    Start with the little finger.

    JaR, Feb 20, 2004
  4. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Start with the little finger.

    I'm not into that but thanks anyways.

    Jtyc, Feb 20, 2004
  5. JaR

    kat Guest

    Can you count in Binary?

    00000 - one spot for each finger
    00400 - if you were counting on your fingers...

    kat, Feb 20, 2004
  6. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Can you count in Binary?