ping Brat, Kat & Rowdy

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Courtesy of Craig over at securecomp;

    CANADIAN NEWS
    Today's Headlines For Canadians

    Howard Dean Drops Out

    Howard Dean (a screaming, hysterical version of Ed Broadbent) dropped
    out of the race for president (the American equivalent of a prime
    minister appointed by a special group of presidential friends.) Dean was
    facing an insurmountable gap between himself and frontrunner John Kerry
    (Jean Chretien with a Boston accent and great, great, great hair.)

    Entertainment: Conan O'Brien Episode

    Prime Minister Paul Martin expressed his irritation at American
    late-night entertainer Conan O' Brien (the American version of Mike
    Bullard) for recent anti-French statements. The prime minister warned
    O'Brien not to do it again or Canadians will get really, really angry.
    And he means it.

    Business: US Deficits Grow

    The US deficit is expected to reach $521 billion. (At present the entire
    country of Canada does not have enough zeroes to work out how much that
    is in Canadian dollars.)

    Sports: Alex Rodriguez Signs With The Yankees

    The Texas Rangers traded Alex Rodriguez to the New York Yankees for
    about $15 million this season (or roughly 25 million Molsons.)

    Weather

    The Maritimes can expect cold with patches of chilliness. Ontario and
    Quebec will experience mildly arctic conditions, while the Prairies will
    see light snows of 10-15 feet. British Columbia, meanwhile, will have
    springlike conditions with highs of -15.

    JaR, Feb 20, 2004

  2. JaR

    kat Guest

    BURN

    I'll have you know us wonderful British Columbians are wearing tank tops
    in this *spring weather* while in california not too long ago, people
    were wearing sweaters as I baked on the beach.

    you Americans are wussies. Don't get mad at us for thick skinned.

    kat, Feb 20, 2004

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    kat opined, On 2/20/04 10:34 AM:
    What part of BC? I lived in the lower mainland for several years. Got a
    brother up in central BC

    JaR
    Multinational Thug

    JaR, Feb 20, 2004
  4. JaR

    kat Guest

    Vancouver. Rain Capitol of the World :D

    kat, Feb 20, 2004
  5. JaR

    JaR Guest

    kat opined, On 2/20/04 11:04 AM:
    Is that great German restaurant still there on Robson? Once upon a time
    I worked at Jim Pattison on Main.

    Gotta take SWMBO up there one of these days, she's never been to Raincouver.

    JaR
    Reminiscing Thug

    JaR, Feb 20, 2004
  6. JaR

    kat Guest

    SWMBO

    Significant white male brother .... huh? : D

    german Restaurant- hmm, go down robson daily, but never seen that one.
    Know the name?

    kat, Feb 20, 2004
  7. JaR

    Brat Guest

    wooohooo... lol it is a balmy 3 C outside right now... thats 38 for you
    Americans... actually considering the weather the rest of Atlantic Canada
    has been having, we have it pretty good. Across Canada, the only ones with
    a higher temp today (and for the past month) has been Vancouver... everyone
    else in between the two coasts have been freezin their asses off for a
    couple of months ... HAHAHAHAHA

    Brat, Feb 20, 2004
  8. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    HA HA HA...

    he pissed off the quebecers (french canadians, for the yanks out there),
    big whoopee deal. it's not that hard to do thanks to their
    snobby-zero-sense-of-humor-long-live-France-the-motherland attitude.

    last time i was there, this perfect english speaking bartender only spoke
    to me in fluent french because i was from english canada. there is not
    much one can do other than fart in their general direction. :)

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 20, 2004
  9. JaR

    JaR Guest

    kat opined, On 2/20/04 11:51 AM:
    She Who Must Be Obeyed ;-)

    It's been a long time ago. Might've been the RobsonStrasse. But then
    again Robson has great restaurants all the way from Granville to the park.

    JaR, Feb 20, 2004
  10. JaR

    kat Guest

    That's hilarious. On a side note, a guy from my class here went there,
    and he'd studied french in France (spoke it pretty well). They refused
    to speak to him in french as well, and used only English.

    I say let them seperate :D

    kat, Feb 20, 2004
  11. JaR

    kat Guest

    hahahahaha Thought you were female :)

    kat, Feb 20, 2004
  12. I took a cruise out of there to Alaska. Nice looking city.

    Politician Spock, Feb 20, 2004
  13. ROTFLMFAO!

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 20, 2004
  14. JaR

    kat Guest

    now THAT acronym i kow :-D

    kat, Feb 20, 2004
  15. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Politician Spock opined, On 2/20/04 1:18 PM:
    Can you count on your fingers in binary?

    If so, I give you a four!

    Thanks to illiad & Sid

    JaR
    UF Thug

    JaR, Feb 20, 2004
  16. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Can you count on your fingers in binary?
    100

    I don't get it??

    Jtyc, Feb 20, 2004
  17. JaR

    Brat Guest

    when this seperation thing was going on, I said put them all on NL, move the
    newfies to Quebec... and set NL (new QC) adrift lol

    Brat, Feb 20, 2004
  18. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    when this seperation thing was going on, I said put them all on NL, move
    the

    Excuse me sir, but considering that the VP is such a VIP, shouldn't we put
    his PC on the QT, otherwise the VC might make us MIA and then we'll all be
    put on KP.

    Jtyc, Feb 20, 2004
  19. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    do you know why the newfie's were jumping up & down with joy when they
    heard that quebec was going to seperate?

    'cause it's gonna be a shorter drive to the jobs in ontario....

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 20, 2004
  20. JaR

    Brat Guest

    hahahaha... for all of us in Atlantic Canada, it would be very difficult...
    with them seperated but still attached to the land mass, we would probably
    be taxed and fee'd to death just for the priveledge to drive on their crappy
    roads... I'd detour into the states first lol... thats why I stand by my
    suggestion

    Brat, Feb 20, 2004