    Ben, has MS ever actualy nailed someone for cheating on their exams and
    taken away their certs? I would like to feel that reporting these braindump
    sites and the cheaters themselves to tctips has not been in vain.

    T-Bone, Jun 29, 2005

  2. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:
    Are you kidding? That would be admitting that the process is flawed!

    JaR, Jun 29, 2005

  3. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
    things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
    who reviewed these messages.

    Ben Smith, Jun 29, 2005
  4. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
    Perhaps, Ben, examples are called for. Otherwise, it seems as though the
    reports end up forwarded to Dave Null. I for one, would like to see SOME
    evidence that Microsoft takes cheating seriously. Forgive me, but while I
    respect greatly your expertise and value to this community, for all I know
    of you, you are but another faceless Microsoft spokesman. We have all
    learned from painful experience to view assurances from Microsoft with a
    certain scepticism.

    JaR, Jun 29, 2005
  5. T-Bone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
    But then the 'person' left to co-star with Clint Eastwood in Every
    which way but loose.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 29, 2005
  6. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    Dave Null - that is funny. A nice geek IQ test. :)

    I understand your point. I will see what I can do, but let me say at
    this point, the best I can do is give you my assurance that there is
    action on the backend.

    Ben Smith, Jun 30, 2005
  7. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    That one went way over my head.

    Ben Smith, Jun 30, 2005
  8. T-Bone

    Frisbee® Guest

    Clyde... the orangutan.

    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2005
  9. T-Bone

    Guest Guest

    Gotta luv some backend action

    Guest, Jun 30, 2005
  10. T-Bone

    Ben Smith Guest

    Ah. LOL. No pink piece of the pie for me.

    (NO ONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT! LOL)

    Ben Smith, Jun 30, 2005