    Because as far as I remember (right now I do not any router handy) when i had configured a router long time ago, I used to use: permit ip any any

    Any comment will be appreciated.

    Thanks

    zillah, Dec 15, 2006

  2. zillah

    globalchicken

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2006
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Sacramento
    Do you want just ping to go through or all IP traffic? you can make an ACL that will only allow pings if you use permit icmp.

    globalchicken, Dec 17, 2006

  3. zillah

    zillah

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2006
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry for the late reply, although option for an email notification was chosen, but I am not getting any email notification when there is reply!!!!

    I do not you if you have got same problem

    The configuration was made by some one elas, not by me.
    Now my query if we have got this :
    Code:
    access-list permit ip any any
    shoudln't I be able to ping ?