    situation.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    Roger

    10_4, Jul 19, 2004

  2. 10_4

    10_4 Guest

    Thanks Tim:

    It comes with W2K Pro and does not have a Desktop Icon unless you create the
    shortcut. I have gone to the folder where the exe is stored and done all of
    this but to no avail.

    Again, thanks.

    Roger

    10_4, Jul 20, 2004

  3. 10_4

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Have you tried to run it in Compatibility mode? Right-click on the program
    icon, select properties, then the compatibility tab. Select the OS that the
    program was originally written for, or the one it runs best in.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 20, 2004
  4. 10_4

    10_4 Guest

    I hope so too! I do appreciate your help!

    Thanks,
    Roger

    10_4, Jul 20, 2004
  5. 10_4

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Bummer...I like that pinball game too! Maybe someone else will have a
    suggestion or information...hang in there.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 20, 2004
  6. 10_4

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 20, 2004
  7. 10_4

    10_4 Guest

    I appreciate the help but these do not apply. Running DirectX 9B so that is
    not it either. Sure got me stumped!

    Thanks,
    Roger

    10_4, Jul 20, 2004