    No one seems to stock it now.
    Many thanks.
    Vic

    Vic, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Vic

    Jim McIntyre Guest

    What OP are you using? Most Windows allow you to reinstall Games,
    multimedia etc., from your Installation CD.

    Jim McIntyre, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Vic

    Liz Guest

  4. Vic

    Vic Guest

    I use Xp Home Edtn. But I no longer have the disc. That's why I wanted to
    buy a new one.
    Guess I'll have to look out for a second hand one.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Cheers.
    Vic

    Vic, Nov 4, 2004
  5. Vic

    Vic Guest

    Thanks Liz but Microsoft site says the game is no longer available and to
    use the links to find similar games.
    Regards.
    Vic

    Vic, Nov 4, 2004
  6. Vic

    trout Guest

    Although 'not currently in stock', your best bet would probably be
    Amazon UK. You can put in a request to be notified when a used copy
    becomes available. Around £10-11.

    trout, Nov 5, 2004
  7. Vic

    Vic Guest