    menu during the last years, that's why I'm asking where to find them.

    Thanks for helping.
    JJ

    gabrtome1, May 21, 2007

  2. gabrtome1

    dadiOH Guest

    Look in C:\WINDOWS\Start Menu

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 21, 2007

  3. gabrtome1

    Vanguard Guest

    gabrtome1 wrote in message

    In a DOS shell, run:

    cd "%userprofile%\Start Menu"

    Include the quotes as is Microsoft's stupidity in embedding spaces in
    path and file names. Alternatively, open Explorer and enter the path in
    the address bar (quotes are not required in Explorer). That will take
    you to your start menu.

    By the way, if you used your true e-mail address, you just announced it
    to all the spam bots that harvest them from newsgroups.

    Vanguard, May 21, 2007
  4. gabrtome1

    Evan Platt Guest

    As he posted via google groups.. I don't believe there's a way to
    munge an address when posting via GG.

    Evan Platt, May 21, 2007
  5. gabrtome1

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    But you can use a "throw away" email address rather than your real one
    - just create a yahoo, hotmail or gmail address that you use only for
    things like google groups.

    Stubbo_of_Oz, May 22, 2007
  6. gabrtome1

    Evan Platt Guest

    Better yet, I won't use google groups. :-D

    Evan Platt, May 22, 2007
  7. gabrtome1

    Vanguard Guest

    in message

    trashmail.net is another one where you can specify how many times it
    gets used and when it auto-deletes. All you need is their confirmation
    mail to complete the registration (plus you'll have to remember that
    dispoable e-mail address to login).

    Vanguard, May 22, 2007