    I get boxes but no pictures. How do you get the pictures as well please? I
    use XP Pro.

    Rajinder

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Mar 26, 2006

  2. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Rajinder Nijjhar.

    Pity you don't use the grey matter inside your skull ;)

    Ponder, Mar 26, 2006

  3. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Mike Easter Guest

    Rajinder Nijjhar wrote:
    Subject: Picturte missing in Newsgroup mail.

    s/picturte/picture/

    newsgroup mail is a non sequitur or incongruous confluence or meeting of
    the two words 'newsgroup' and 'mail'.
    'boxes' is also poorly described. In all, the reader is having to do
    too much imagining about what you really intend to mean.

    A box with a red X in it means that a picture is meant or intended to or
    could be displayed there but is not. That is a frequent question here.

    This can occur on webpages, html email messages, and a variety of other
    conditions. You will have to describe your particular dilemma more
    accurately and less ambiguously and incongruently.

    A box with a red X in it might be caused by an improperly constructed
    email message, or it might be caused by something else.

    Mike Easter, Mar 26, 2006
  4. I wonder......

    The Old Sourdough, Mar 26, 2006
  5. Rajinder Nijjhar

    nonews Guest

    nonews, Mar 26, 2006
  6. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Peaches Guest

    message
    Raj, you really must learn that it is not wise to use your default ISP
    email account in usenet. I've given an established/basic example of
    Munging with your above account
    "newsgroup mail"?
    Please supply exact details of what I assume is a ng post, post the link
    and we can all have a look and let you know what it is.

    Peaches, Mar 26, 2006