Pictures of The Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. There's this abandoned psychiatric hospital there in Ypsilanti, Michigan,
    and I believe that's why we're plagued by Michael D Cook's presence here on
    Usenet and the internet at large.
    He must've escaped during the transfer of patients from the abandoned
    hospital to whatever new facility was planning to house the people.
    Here's a link to some of the photos, very disturbing that such a beautiful
    city such as Ypsilanti (and it really is, I've seen lots of pics of the
    area) could leave a place to rot like this.
    But, then again, considering Mikey might've lived there once we can go a
    long way towards figuring out what happened.
    http://tinyurl.com/3o3wa

    Secondly were you to go to my website, www.rbwaters.com/upset.html
    and his website
    www.net-kooks.org/russell/index.htm

    You would understand why I am posting these things.

    --
    Russell B Waters

    www.rbwaters.com
    "I backed my car into a cop car the other day, well he just drove off,
    sometimes life's ok." - Modest Mouse "Float On"

    Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler, Aug 7, 2004

  2. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Miraf Guest

    Yawn.

    Miraf, Aug 7, 2004

  3. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Michael Cook Guest

    Hey russ

    you just beat out chuck:
    congrat's

    From the net-kooks log:
    Total: pages-url Viewed Average size Entry Exit
    /russell/index.htm 92 4.99 KB 62 47
    /chuck/index.htm 48 3.38 KB 20 16

    Michael Cook, Aug 7, 2004
  4. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Peter J Ross Guest

    That's because Russ, unlike chuck, hasn't been spanked off Usenet yet.

    [Pathetic attempt to fill people's email inboxes with automated
    replies to alt.test posts thwarted by groupline snecking. The xpost to
    RPD and alt.test makes me wonder if the post Michael's replying to is
    a genuine Russnozzle post or not.]
    --
    PJR :)
    alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:

    (Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

    Peter J Ross, Aug 8, 2004
  5. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Michael Cook Guest

    i see, no matter
    a net-kooks kook he is and a net-kooks kook he shall remain.
    he earned it.
    i have noted he is being 'hunted' by most everyone
    i'll have to start reading headers...
    he have a Databasix account?
    mdc

    Michael Cook, Aug 8, 2004
  6. He lost it quicker than either of Dean or Jason. Pathetic is as
    pathetic does.

    --
    [email protected] dot com
    How you look depends on where you go.
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

    Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler, Aug 8, 2004
  8. That explains it, then. They All /Left/ You!!
    You are Getting /Even/!!!

    a.s.
    --
    -------(m+
    ~/:eek:)_|

    Dennis M. Hammes, Aug 8, 2004
  9. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    DAMN ! Nice job Ass Sprinkler.

    Meat-->Plow, Aug 8, 2004
  10. Admitting you went R/L on someone again, Rusty?

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 8, 2004
  11. LOL. Dammit, you are *so* right. There I was, part of a community, and all
    of a sudden everyone left and I had nothing to do but sit there, in the
    abandoned hospital, and post to Usenet.
    Dennis, you are one perceptive man.

    Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler, Aug 8, 2004
  12. It's why we wonder why you've never considered what happens when the
    pantry runs out.
    Or the mice get too numerous.
    How many nuts does it take to change a light bulb, anyway?
    None.
    They don't believe light bulbs ever need to be changed, since the
    Tooth Fairy always changes them while the nuts are asleep.
    <click>
    <light>
    You know.
    Cause and Effect.