    on the box to open, it cannot be opened message appears.

    I use IE default settings.

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Boomer Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt said:
    Posted many times here.
    The archives are at:

    Web Pages Display a Red "X" Instead of a Graphic
    MS KB Article - 316545
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q316545

    Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q181836

    Additional information at MS Knowledge Base
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;EN-US;KBHOWTO

    Do these help?

    Boomer, Sep 12, 2003