    yAro Guest

    Is there any software that would enable me to conver all marked files or
    whole directories of .tiff into .jpg?

    yAro, Aug 26, 2005

  2. yAro

    grumpy Guest

    Irfanview will do what you want. It's free, too.

    grumpy, Aug 26, 2005

  3. : Is there any software that would enable me to conver all marked files
    : or whole directories of .tiff into .jpg?

    Many editors will allow batch conversion and if you have one of these
    (Photoshop, etc) you should look for batch file conversion. But if you do
    not have one of these you might find ThumbsPlus from Cerious Software to
    do what you want. It is shareware. I don't think of any freeware programs
    with batch file conversion, off the top of my head, but I will predict
    that many such programs will be mentioned by others in further replys to
    this thread. :)

    Randy

    ==========
    Randy Berbaum
    Champaign, IL

    Randy Berbaum, Aug 26, 2005
  4. yAro

    yAro Guest

    Got it. Thanks guys
    yAro

    yAro, Aug 26, 2005
  5. yAro

    Frank ess Guest

    Doesn't irfanview batch convert? And More? And isn't it free?

    Yes and yes.

    http://www.irfanview.com/

    Frank ess, Aug 26, 2005