    -> "Yes," said the skull. "Quit while you're a head, that's what I
    -> say." -(Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)
    ##5410 # Linux 2.4.21-0.13mdk i686

    WhaleShark, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Hugo Drax

    Hugo Drax Guest

    Humm.. could be a good idea if it is exposed and composed properly. Next
    time bring your camera.

    Hugo Drax, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Hugo Drax

    Frank ess Guest

    Hm. I guess a single pile of wolf scat wouldn't do?

    Frank ess, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Hugo Drax

    Bagpuss Guest

    I once found in a field near me 3 dog shits, one white, one brown and
    one black. I looked at it, thought " If dog shit can get on together
    then why can't we" then thought "I wish I had brought my camera". :)

    Bagpuss, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Hugo Drax

    chibitul Guest

    What does that have to do with racism? the cat and the dog are different
    SPECIES! It would make a good "anti-speciasm" (*) poster though!

    (*): not sure if "speciasm" is a word, I made it up.

    chibitul, Jul 14, 2004
  7. Hugo Drax

    Frank ess Guest

    I think it might work as "species-ism." What you wrote looks like what
    happens at the culmination of bestiality.

    My objection to the photo is:
    It looks as if to be inert in racially-mixed circumstances, you must be
    asleep or dead.

    Frank ess, Jul 14, 2004
  8. ....or damn ugly ;-)

    Claus Hastrup, Jul 14, 2004
  9. Hugo Drax

    Bagpuss Guest

    They were acutally lying together which is even more annoying that I
    didn't have a camera, I could have just taken the picture as is :-(.

    Bagpuss, Jul 14, 2004