  1. Hi,

    I see picture boxes with x but no picture. How to set it up for pictures to
    download?

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Jul 27, 2010

  2. I thought I did inform about it.

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Jul 27, 2010

  3. Rajinder Nijjhar

    tommy Guest

    tommy, Jul 27, 2010
  4. O.K. I will try that.

    Rajinder

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Jul 28, 2010
  5. Rajinder Nijjhar, Jul 28, 2010
  6. Rajinder Nijjhar

    tommy Guest

    don't know what you have above
    i have "show videos" unchecked, yet i can see videos [ i use ie 6.0]
    irrelevant probably

    the 2 main ones are
    "show pictures" want this checked
    "show image download placeholders" want this checked

    image download placeholders are the little red x's

    tommy, Jul 28, 2010
  7. Rajinder Nijjhar

    tommy Guest

    here is a page with links for beginners
    http://users.hal-pc.org/~toner27/beginners.html

    tommy, Jul 28, 2010
  8. Rajinder Nijjhar

    tommy Guest

    here is a pic on flickr showing what boxes i have checked
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tmcc72/4838357764/

    tommy, Jul 28, 2010
  9. Rajinder Nijjhar

    chuckcar Guest

    So now your excuse is that you don't read or use proper headers? FCS man
    just don't reply.

    chuckcar, Jul 28, 2010
  10. Rajinder Nijjhar

    chuckcar Guest

    And what website is it that isn't showing the pictures?

    1. clear all temporary internet files (but *not* cookies)
    2. try doing a reload of that website.

    Problem still happening?

    Give us the URL for the website. (that is what appears on *your* web
    browser beside the words "Address" and the string "http://:).

    Which of the following do you have installed/enabled:

    Java, Adobe Shockwave player (at least version 9.0), Windows scripting,
    Java scripting, Microsoft .NET

    chuckcar, Jul 28, 2010
  11. Rajinder Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Evan "the stalker" Pratt strikes again, once more...

    John Holmes, Jul 28, 2010
  12. I have checked both now. Let us see what happens.

    Rajinder

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Jul 30, 2010
  13. Rajinder Nijjhar, Jul 30, 2010