    fine, but when I click to enlarge, the black box opens with the description,
    but no photo ...

    any ideas?

    Jay R., May 8, 2005

  2. Jay R.

    Roland Guest

    Make sure that the checkbox "For originating website only" in Tools ->
    Options -> Web Features is unchecked (off).
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, May 8, 2005

  3. Jay R.

    Jay R. Guest

    it is :(

    Jay R., May 9, 2005
  4. Jay R.

    Roland Guest

    Check if you haven't blocked images of airliners.net by accident: Tools
    -> Options -> Web Features -> Load Images -> Exceptions.

    Images on www.airliners.net seem to be working for me (FF1.0.3/Win2000).
    Can you give a URL on airliners.net that's not working for you?
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___