    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanx in advance to anyone who can solve the prob
    Jay

    Jason Hogan, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Jason Hogan

    °Mike° Guest

    Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer

    How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing

    Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer

    Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading

    Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
    http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:07:03 -0000, in
    <mJ7Tb.1023$>
    Jason Hogan scrawled: