  1. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Self-serving pap. Show me the WMDs.

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    They should be.

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Except, of course, for "the WMDs which could be deployed in
    fifteen minutes." and were consequently the prime reason the war had
    to be started "right now".

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Al Dykes

    ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:58:21 GMT, wrote:

    [On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:32:51 -0400, "Bill De½Witt" wrote:]
    Bush's cover story for resuming hostilities only followed many
    years of Halliburton, Kenny Boy Lay and many, many others with
    outstretched arms saying "Show me the money".

    ASAAR, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Not to mention the Repubs did everything they could to impede
    his action, including shrieking for a precise budget and a full exit
    plan, both of which Bush blew off with a wave of the hand and has
    never looked back at.

    When Democrats ask for justification, it's "the blame game";
    When Republicans do exactly the same, it's "demanding accountability".
    Cynical, duplicitous bastards.

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005
  6. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Wrong -- Cheney's orders -- everyone knows he's the puppeteer.

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005
  7. Al Dykes

    Rick Guest

    That would be the Words of Mass Deception that Mickey Moore tries to pass
    off as fact.

    Rick, Sep 29, 2005
  8. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Yeah -- the part where "support efforts" transmogrified into
    "first strike invasion" with hardly anyone else except Tony Lapdog by
    his side.

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005
  9. Rick was strip-searched in Loachapoka, Alabama for writing in part:
    Who are you arguing with? What did he say about guns? Religion?

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Sep 29, 2005
  10. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    So the entire history is to be encapsulated in one bullshit
    speech, with no reference to any other context, speeches, papers or
    anything related.

    Your blinders are firmly in place. Please drink the Kool-Aid
    when it's served and place the paper cup in the recycling recptacle.

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005
  11. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Such weakness of character and imbecility that he can be
    jerked around by a reporter? What a magnificent ledaer for the free
    world.

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005
  12. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    "likely", facilities "capable" -- sure sounds like "clear and
    present danger" -- to whom? Idiots like DeWittless.

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005
  13. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    So why was Tony Lapdog the only one of any significance who
    trotted into Iraq with his betrothed?

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005
  14. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    Huh? That speach is fall 2002. By Jan 03 the inspectors were saying
    that Saddam didn't have anything.

    Here's the video of Condi and Powell tesrifying at about the same time
    that Saddam was not a threat to anyone but his own people.

    http://www.oldamericancentury.org/powell-rice-wmd.wmv

    Here's a good Washington Post article on how the Bush administration
    falsified the intel.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A39500-2003Aug9?

    Al Dykes, Sep 29, 2005
  15. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Screw SH -- where are nearly 2000 American soldiers?
    Accomplished??? Why are well over 100,000 troops still
    fighting. If the mission was accomplished, they should have been on a
    boat home that afternoon.
    And all this over non-existent WMDs.

    Let's help the American people, rebuild our own education
    system, provide medical care to our own people. No Iraqis have
    contributed to Medicare, Social Security or any other program that
    helps us. How about we wrap it up as soon as possible and let their
    Arab brethren take care of them.

    Jesus, yet another no-end-in-sight Republican war on some
    vague, abstract entity so they can keep the USA Parrot Act in force,
    enslaving Americans to their own government.

    WOIT -- woot!

    kashe, Sep 29, 2005
  16. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    Al Dykes, Sep 29, 2005
  17. Al Dykes

    ASAAR Guest

    The way Bill De½Witt and his self deluded buddies keep churning
    out the disinformation non-stop makes one think that they take their
    Kool-Aid in the form of very large suppositories.

    ASAAR, Sep 29, 2005
  18. Al Dykes

    ASAAR Guest

    That and the fact that the rainy season would soon start, delaying
    the invasion and supposedly making the war easily paid for by Iraqi
    oil, prohibitively expensive. Another of the bogus talking-points
    used to take an action that once started would not be able to be
    undone. But at least we have God on our side and Bush has an
    enormous mandate and a little yapping poodle, Bush's bitch on his.

    ASAAR, Sep 29, 2005
  19. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    They hould take care -- they could put out an eye that way.

    kashe, Sep 30, 2005
  20. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Actually, I believe it wasn't rain -- summer was coming on
    fast.
    Which, for God knows what reason, we absolved them of. there
    was absolutely no way we should have said we weren't interested in
    payment in oil. The best we should have done was to say that,
    depending on circumstances, we'd defer payment so they'd have first
    crack at oil revenues to do their own rebuilding. But giving up
    entirely on repayment -- that was insane. It could be changed later if
    conditions warranted.

    kashe, Sep 30, 2005