    history as a superpower by now. You should get on your hands and knees
    everyday to thank Bush for preserving our very existence.

    Rita

    Rita Ä Berkowitz, Oct 1, 2005

  2. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    Are you not missing a smiley on that paragraph?

    Al Dykes, Oct 1, 2005

  3. Al Dykes

    theo Guest

    Now, can you tell me the name of the company who also got a no bid
    So TIME magazine is not among the MSM? See issue 26 Sep 05/pg 26/column
    2/"...behemoth that has equally close connections to the Louisiana
    Democratic Party, the Shaw Group, based in Baton Rouge,LA, counts....
    ....,Shaw's struggling stock soared from $16 to $24 a share."
    Take this pig wrestle outside. >killfile, filter/subject<
    Theo D. Crow

    theo, Oct 2, 2005
    How very Soviet of you.

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Oct 2, 2005
  5. Al Dykes

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Not telling the truth.
    Looks like your a bigot trying to excuse Bush's lies.
    How long before you start up concentration camps?

    Ray Fischer, Oct 2, 2005
  6. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Idiot -- how many billions are we spending on imaginary
    security? How much are we pissing away on the hopeless task of
    rebuilding the Iraq we destroyed.

    All of that couldbe going into our own economy instead of
    being wasted on fantasy and lies.

    kashe, Oct 3, 2005
  7. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    Yes, unless there is a reasomable expectation of HD stock
    doubling due to reconstruction of the Gulf Coast. It's called avoiding
    the appearance of a conflict of interest, asshole. But Repubs
    can'tunderstand that since they're so immersed in real conflicts of
    interest.

    kashe, Oct 3, 2005
  8. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    And the museums, which we turned over to the looters.
    More passive-aggressive bullshit.

    kashe, Oct 3, 2005
  9. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    The fundamental problem is you don't think.

    kashe, Oct 3, 2005
  10. Al Dykes

    kashe Guest

    No, he's driven by the warlike idiots around him, because he's
    not bright enough to drive himself.

    kashe, Oct 3, 2005
  11. That's a big 10-4!

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Oct 3, 2005
  12. Al Dykes

    Bill Funk Guest

    He can't sell any of his stock, by law.

    Bill Funk, Oct 3, 2005
  13. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    He could have sold it the day before he bacame VP. It's not like his
    ties to Halliburton were a secret at the time.

    http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/

    Al Dykes, Oct 3, 2005
  14. Al Dykes

    Bill Funk Guest

    You're right, he could have. He didn't.
    Since he has no control over his stock holdings, the point really is
    moot, except for those who insist that he's doing something wrong.

    Bill Funk, Oct 3, 2005
  15. Al Dykes

    ASAAR Guest

    Does he really have not control over his stock holdings? I
    thought that Bill Frist was in the same position, having his stocks
    and securities managed in a blind trust. Yet he and other family
    members gave instructions to the blind trust manager to liquidate
    much of their holdings about a week before his company released
    information that sent the stock plummeting. That may be entirely
    legal, but it makes one think that the word of the wealthy is no
    longer their bond, now only as good as their stocks and bonds.

    ASAAR, Oct 3, 2005