    jam22 Guest

    The date sequence of folders is out of chronolgical order in my "Picasa
    exports". How can I reorder my albums date correctly?

    jam22, Feb 22, 2006

  2. It's possible you have the list sorted in the wrong order. Go to View |
    Sort By (or something like that) and make sure choose Creation Date is
    selected.

    Barry L. Wallis, Feb 22, 2006

  3. jam22

    jam22 Guest

    Thanks, Barry.

    That is how they were sorted but I had entered them into Picasa not in
    the date order the camera took them. However by sorting by name the
    chronological order has been obtained with the most recent date at the
    bottom of the list. Unfortunately the bold year dividers have
    disappeared.

    jam22, Feb 22, 2006