    Well done Picasa/Google, and thanks! This is quite a milestone is your
    undoubtedly unfinished quest.

    Bill

    BNBN, Jan 19, 2005

  2. BNBN

    Jim Waggener Guest

    yup, good program

    Jim Waggener, Jan 19, 2005

  3. Ditto. I think the editor they included in the program is just about
    perfect in the context of the program. It's not full featured, but it
    includes the tools I most use for everyday edits. One thing I like about
    the edits is that they are saved with the program and appear the next
    time you open Picasa 2. The original is left unchanged for more
    "serious" edits in PS. What a damn nice program for free!

    pjruiz(nospaam), Jan 20, 2005
  4. BNBN

    paul Guest

    Whoah, it didn't know what it was getting into trying to scan my HD for
    ALL images. I had to shut down before it locked up the whole system.
    Cool that it reads RAW files though and pleasant to use.

    paul, Jan 21, 2005
  5. In Tools/Folder Manager, you designate which folders or drives you want
    to scan.

    pjruiz(nospaam), Jan 21, 2005