    I can see the images in the folder and can view it seperatly.

    TIM

    I am using winXPsp2

    Timo, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Timo

    WormWood Guest

    You can't see jpg but you can see jpg. That's useful information, but do
    you have a question?

    WormWood, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Timo

    Pennywise Guest

    |>Hi
    |>In picasa2 I can not see any file with jpg extention. I have the OPTIONS
    |>already where it is supported.
    |>
    |>I can see the images in the folder and can view it seperatly.

    Try this, in Windows explorer > tools > folder options > View

    Click on show all files, and uncheck hide file extensions, Apply.

    Unless those are the options you've changed, then never mind.

    Pennywise, Jun 9, 2005