    it
    does not seam to have been cropped. Why is that?

    p.s. are the cropped pictures saved in a lossless format?

    lbbss, Jun 23, 2005

  2. look in C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\My
    Pictures\Picasa Exports Or it might be Picasa Crop.

    Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon, Jun 23, 2005

  3. I think you'll find that Picasa 2 stores details about photos in the picasa
    file that it sets up in each folder. This can include any adjustments or
    crops, just so the original is not changed permananently. Seems like a good
    idea to me.

    Bill

    Bill Harrison, Jun 23, 2005
  4. I forgot to add, export your photos after you have made
    changes, they will then be in Picasa Exports folder.

    Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon, Jun 23, 2005
  5. lbbss

    Brad Guest

    hey old salt..I love you sig...you are truely a scholar and a
    gentleman, I come to newsgroups to relax and enjoy myself and could
    care less about spelling or proper grammar or anything else......glad
    to hear I am not alone on this issue.

    However one thing that does bug me is a posting in one very long
    paragraph but thats only because its hard to read not because its not
    proper.

    Brad

    LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
    WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
    SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"

    Brad, Jun 25, 2005
  6. lbbss

    Frank ess Guest

    Spelling and proper grammer and plenty else matters to me. One thing
    that matters some but not a lot, but enough to result in avoiding some
    posts, namely yours, is A SHOUTED AND INANE SIG.

    AMF,

    __
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Jun 25, 2005
  7. Set your reader to Word Wrap, I posted it with a 68 charters
    per line. It shows up as 2 lines for me.

    Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon, Jun 25, 2005
  8. lbbss

    Brad Guest

    Piss off you little baby.......first of all at work I have to be
    perfect here only people like you need to be perfect I feel sorry for
    you. Yes the sig is shouting you idiot, you are the first person in
    two years who has complained all others have said only its a great
    sig.

    By the way you spelled grammar wrong.......lol......you flaming
    idiot....GET SPELL CHECK OR GET SMART. Ahh that was precious lol,
    sorry I can't help laffing at you who spelling and grammER is so
    important to.......lol.......lol....lol.....thank you so much....

    Brad, Jun 26, 2005
  9. lbbss

    Brad Guest

    No I wasn't talking about your post. I was talking about posts in
    general that don't paragraph.

    Brad, Jun 26, 2005
  10. lbbss

    Bill Funk Guest

    Personally, the sig doesn't bother me. I kinda like the sentiment.
    However, if you put two dashes, a space, and a carriage return (press
    <Enter>) before it, it won't be seen in responses in most readers.
    IMO, that's a good thing.

    Bill Funk, Jun 26, 2005
  11. lbbss

    Frank ess Guest

    whooooshh

    Frank ess, Jun 26, 2005
  12. Never mind.

    Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon, Jun 26, 2005
  13. lbbss

    Brad Guest

    Whatever you said Bill......OK

    Brad, Jun 28, 2005
  14. lbbss

    Brad Guest

    THAT MIGHT BE A COUPLE TO MANY O'S FRANKY.....

    Brad, Jun 28, 2005