    idownweb.com Guest

    Picasa,Google Picasa,edit and share the pictures on your computer

    http://soft.topcities.com/

    idownweb.com, Nov 29, 2006

  2. idownweb.com

    samuel Guest

    "idownweb.com" <> wrote in

    you are a spammer ?

    samuel, Nov 29, 2006

  3. idownweb.com

    AnonyMouse Guest

    idownweb.com wrote:
    > Picasa,Google Picasa,edit and share the pictures on your computer
    >
    > Picasa,Google Picasa,Picasa download,Google Picasa download
    >
    > http://soft.topcities.com/

    All of those are free software, if you are trying to sell them then you
    are definitely a doofus!

    AnonyMouse, Nov 29, 2006
  4. idownweb.com

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 29 Nov 2006 04:20:03 GMT, samuel <> wrote:

    >you are a spammer ?

    Noo... Really?

    Evan Platt, Nov 29, 2006
  5. idownweb.com

    Guest

    samuel <> wrote:

    >"idownweb.com" <> wrote in

    >you are a spammer ?

    "Affiliate marketing typically refers to this Electronic commerce
    version of the traditional agent/referral fee sales channel concept.
    An e-commerce affiliate is a website which links back to an e-commerce
    site such as Amazon.com"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliates

    The links on top of the site are all affiliates
    HREF="http://www.topcities.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickcount.cg?dl=http://www.thexxxfreesite.com"

    --
    http://www.iiiiiiii.com/?

    , Nov 29, 2006
  6. idownweb.com

    Guest

    wrote:

    >>you are a spammer ?

    >"Affiliate marketing typically refers to this Electronic commerce
    >version of the traditional agent/referral fee sales channel concept.
    >An e-commerce affiliate is a website which links back to an e-commerce
    >site such as Amazon.com"
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliates

    Missnip'd, add:

    "When the readers of the website click on the link, they are connected
    to the e-tailer and if they purchase something the affiliate receives
    a small payment (depending upon the e-commerce site policies), usually
    a percentage of the money the customer spends. Affiliates can also be
    referred as publishers"

    --
    http://www.iiiiiiii.com/?

    , Nov 29, 2006