    this.

    Thanks
    John

    essenz, Mar 26, 2009

  2. There are multiple ways to do that. You can add Cisco ASA 5500 Series
    4-Port GE SSM card and get 4 more GE ports. You can configure management
    interface to carry production traffic (you will need Security Plus
    license, below is URL with description)

    http://supportwiki.cisco.com/ViewWi...x.x.x_dst_mgmt_y.y.y.y._error_message_appears

    Or you can use VLANs to get additional segments.

    I don't think it's a good idea to move fail-over to FE interface. If I
    remember it correctly, it should be as fast as fastest interface on the box.

    Regards,
    Andrey.

    Andrey Tarasov, Mar 26, 2009