    estate office which acts as a mail receiving facility for, besides
    more legitimate clients, Brentwick/Devonshire/whatever "University"
    degree mill.

    Joel Rubin, Oct 30, 2004

  2. Joel Rubin

    Cory Seedan Guest

    I read the original blog of this affair a few months ago. It's been
    archived and mirrored several places online. It's HILARIOUS!!!

    The full story, including original correspondence (and pictures!) by
    everybody involved in the now famous "P-P-P-POWERBOOK" reverse scam
    can be found at:

    http://www.p-p-p-powerbook.com/

    Cory Seedan, Oct 31, 2004