Photoshop horror: John Cusack has Lindon Johnson's nose grafted on!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Feb 17, 2013.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

  2. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Re: Photoshop horror: John Cusack has Lindon Johnson's nose grafted on!

    On Feb 16, 9:14 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2013-02-16 17:59:18 -0800, RichA <> said:
    >
    > >http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2091295488/tt1659338?ref_=tt_ov_i

    > Who is this "Lindon Johnson" of whom you speak?
    > Is he related to Rychart Andersyn?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    Spelling police alert! Lydon then.

    RichA, Feb 17, 2013

  3. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 18:25:22 -0800 (PST), RichA <> wrote:
    : On Feb 16, 9:14 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    : > On 2013-02-16 17:59:18 -0800, RichA <> said:
    : >
    : > >http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2091295488/tt1659338?ref_=tt_ov_i
    : >
    : > Who is this "Lindon Johnson" of whom you speak?
    : > Is he related to Rychart Andersyn?
    : >
    : > --
    : > Regards,