    defend their decision to stick to 32-bit for CS3, but has anyone had any
    problems with Photoshop or Dreamweaver on x64?

    Any special x64 patches required?

    Mike J.S., Sep 6, 2007

  2. Mike J.S.

    Patrick Guest

    None and I use both...however all my tasks are very basic.
    I can report a reproducible bug in FlansMX CS3 but only 1.

    Patches...just the standard updates so far.

    Patrick, Sep 6, 2007

  3. Mike J.S.

    Mike J.S. Guest

    Good to know, thanks.

    Mike J.S., Sep 6, 2007
  4. Running Vista Ultimate x64.

    Dreamweaver CS3 = Runs fine
    Photoshop CS3 = Runs fine
    Photoshop CS2 = Hangs up from time to time, is much slower then normal.

    I havent tried to research the problem on CS2 though,

    regards
    Kristian

    Kristian Johansson, Sep 25, 2007
  5. Mike J.S.

    Robin Guest

    Windows Media Player 11 so-so on x64...

    You know what I find to be the only program with iffy performance so far,
    since switching to WinXP x64?

    WMP v11!

    Surprising, no? If I'm opening movies, it will lock up every 3rd or 4th
    movie. I have to terminate the application, then click on the movie again...
    then it starts. When you're dealing with short clips, this can be annoying.

    Winamp works fine on x64 though... so well you'd think they wrote the OS...
    go figure!

    Robin, Oct 7, 2007