    EXIF information indicates Apple iPhone and the orientation of the
    phone when it took the picture.

    http://www.macrumors.com/

    C J Campbell, Apr 30, 2007

  2. Yes, the EXIF info is still in the larger picture shown, and the quality
    of the image, for a camera phone, is very good. But not the subject. Ugh.

    Of course, it could be all trumped up, but it doesn't seem out of the
    park in terms of what it does. Auto rotation. Whoopee.

    ==;;

    John McWilliams, Apr 30, 2007

  3. C J Campbell

    C J Campbell Guest

    Truly. If the pictures were pulled of Flickr you can certainly see why.
    This is not the sort of thing that makes the iPhone look good. If I was
    in Apple marketing I would be countering with some truly beautiful
    photography taken with the iPhone.

    C J Campbell, Apr 30, 2007
  4. Agreed. That makes it likely that Apple wasn't involved with the leak,
    if indeed these are iPhone pix. Although the pic is probably better than
    average than the typical camera phone snap, subject matter included!

    John McWilliams, Apr 30, 2007
  5. C J Campbell

    Ron Hunter Guest

    One can easily take a bad picture, even with a professional grade
    camera. One bad picture taken with a camera doesn't prove anything
    about the camera, especially if the picture has been posted on the internet!

    Ron Hunter, May 1, 2007