    I'd welcome any feedback and comments!
    Cheers,
    Julien

    jullag, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Very nice. I like the contrast you captured in the landscapes that had
    some cloud cover in the Swaziland set.

    Michael J. Astrauskas, Sep 20, 2006

  3. jullag

    Rutger Guest

    Pictures are nice, certainly, but please make a more narrow selection.
    Sometimes you have three time almost the same picture. That doesn't add up.

    The navigation: for me too deep, sometimes it takes more than 3 clicks to
    reach the pictures, that too many, imnsho.

    Rutger

    Rutger, Sep 20, 2006