  1. Jim34

    Bob F Guest

    Really?

    Bob F, Sep 21, 2007

  2. Jim34

    Pan Ohco Guest

    His previous felony conviction was for burglary, not drugs.
    Not if the welfare folks checked up on him.
    It was the last arrest that I made before I retired, that met the
    criteria.

    Pan Ohco, Sep 22, 2007

  3. Jim34

    Pan Ohco Guest

    Oh I sure you experience, working in an office, is more then I had in
    34 years as a cop.

    Pan Ohco, Sep 22, 2007
  4. Jim34

    T Guest

    Considering that the job of the police is to serve warrants and arrest
    people while the job of the AG's office is to charge said offenses based
    upon interpretation of police narrative.

    T, Sep 22, 2007
  5. Jim34

    Pan Ohco Guest

    Well I can see that you have a lot of experience in this matter.
    Police do an investigation, the AGs office, read the police reports.
    Not every thing is in the reports.
    Ags generally know nothing about the offender, except what the
    officers or investigators tell them.

    Pan Ohco, Sep 23, 2007
  6. Jim34

    Eric Guest

    You can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig.
    Iran's people are repressed by their insane govt.
    Nice looking pics, but sooner or later something has
    to be done about Iran and its nuclear weapons program.
    What is really fascinating is the (past) protests over
    US weapons but not a frigging peep over N Korea, Iran or
    Syria. I guess its ok for them to have them eh? After all
    they have been very responsible world citizens... NOT.

    Eric, Sep 23, 2007
  7. Jim34

    rich hammett Guest

    You should take Tony Snow's job when he leaves. You would
    do a good job putting lipstick on Cheney's pigs.

    I haven't seen you protesting all the WMD's that have been
    found buried across the US since 2001. Maybe there's some
    reason people protest some directions and not others.

    rich
    --
    -to reply, it's hot not warm
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

    rich hammett, Sep 24, 2007
  8. Jim34

    T Guest

    Prosecutors have full access to criminal history including not only
    disposed charges but those that have never been disposed. They also have
    investigators and proscutors whose sole job is to present to a Grand
    Jury.

    T, Sep 24, 2007
  9. Jim34

    Pan Ohco Guest

    Those histories are compiled by police officers, most AGs
    investigators are cops or former cops. The AGs have access to them.
    Prosecutors present the police information to the grand jury.
    Very few cases are originated by the AGs, their job is to prosecute
    cases, not to investigate, or originate cases.

    Pan Ohco, Sep 24, 2007
  10. Jim34

    T Guest

    Actually around here the AG's office is the holder of criminal records.
    All police departments have acccess to RICH (Rhode Island Criminal
    History) via RILETS (Rhode Island Law Enforcement Telecommunication
    System).

    Prosecutors not only present police cases they review and modify said
    cases.

    You really have to see the other side, I suppose I'm as guilty as you in
    that respect.

    T, Sep 25, 2007