    Paul M. Cook Guest

    Those are mostly designed in Israel by Israeli engineers.

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007

  2. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    Same here. You just can't see it through your emotional tirade.

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007

  3. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    I do it if I am asked politely by people who have a genuine interest in the
    truth. If I am accused of posting BS before a rude demand for proof, why
    should I play into it? The poster has already concluded, with no personal
    knowledge, that I made it up. So why should I show a gesture of respect to
    somebody who has disrespected me? That is the cite game and it is not a
    respectful request for facts, it is a pre-established rejection of the
    facts.

    Google it. I did. .

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007
  4. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    Give I said, not gave. My point was lost on you. We don't do those things
    anymore. We've become a shadow of our former selves. That is what I was
    lamenting, if indirectly.
    Right, which is why even tourism is declining.

    How about some of those 2 million Iraqi refugees? Want to know how many
    we've let in? 1500.

    What's wrong with where they live now? Since you mentioned medicine, the
    greatest medical advances are coming from South Korea, India and France.
    Asia owns the hi-tech electronics field. Asian engineers are routinely
    called upon to build the world's most complex infrastructure, not the US.
    The US is ranked fairly low in longevity, did you know that? We are ranked
    low in health care quality and availability. We suffer from a huge wealth
    disparity double that of Britain which is topped only by Saudi Arabia. US
    schools continue to be ranked lower every year compared to foreign schools.
    We have an appaling illiteracy rate. We don't teach science hardly anymore.
    We used to be the world's lender, now we are the worlds most indebted
    nation. We used to feed the world, now we have to import more food every
    year. I could go on.

    The rest of the world is coming up fast. What is our national priority?
    Gay marriage. We're losing it.

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007
  5. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    Apparently who we elected as a president says nothing about us.

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007
  6. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    After the entire world condemned Bush for his "stingy" response, yes.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanitarian_response_to_the_2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

    Scroll down to the chart titled List of Donors. See how the US stacks up.
    It's not good.

    "Real doubts?" Is that the same as "Absolutely certain?" "somewhat
    certain?" Is that like saying "absolutely not a denier?" Stats from 1994?
    Got anything in this century to quote?

    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial.html

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007
  7. I'm saying that your sensationalist version of it is suspect.

    LG

    Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!, Sep 19, 2007
  8. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    Silently wait? So I conclude then you were not aware of what was going on
    last year when Israel was shelling Lebanon? They weren't especially silent
    to my ears.

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007
  9. Yeah. I also remember being one of the ones claiming that was just a "Here!
    Take this for now, and we'll get some more to you as we can." opening
    gambit. I also remember being right about that.
    Yup. I even paid attention AFTER the initial bullshit settled out.
    "I guess reporting is a lot easier if you're not worried about the facts." -
    Chris Wallace

    LG
    --
    If you wonder how it came to be generally acknowledged "fact," accepted by
    all men of good will, that Joe McCarthy was a monster, that Alger Hiss was

    Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!, Sep 19, 2007
  10. Jim34

    GMAN Guest

    Over 2 Billion donated is not good? That is cash alone. You are unfairly not
    counting the Billions of dollars in private US and corporate and religious
    donations in cash and food and supplies goods. My church, the Church of Jesus
    Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS,Mormons) , donated well over 380 Million
    dollars in money alone and another 100 million worth of foodstuffs and
    supplies and 72 hour kits.

    GMAN, Sep 19, 2007
  11. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    I see. I could of sworn that was Bush saying what he said on national TV.
    Axis of evil, Iraq, Iran, North Korea. I do so recall the press reports of
    the massive show of support for the US in of all places, Iran. After that
    speech guess what? The moderates in Iran were silenced and we got what? A
    resurgence in the Mullahs and Mr. Ahmadinejad. Was that a coincidence?

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007
  12. I know you are but what am I?

    Takes one to know one!

    I'm rubber and you're glue...

    LG

    Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!, Sep 19, 2007
  13. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    If I was so worried, then I would fear what you could present to refute me.
    Then I'd look bad.

    I'm not worried.

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007
  14. Jim34

    rich hammett Guest

    Are you saying that most low-level drug dealers get welfare money?

    Any evidence for that?

    rich
    --
    -to reply, it's hot not warm
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

    rich hammett, Sep 19, 2007
  15. Jim34

    HeyBub Guest

    It's very good. The United States - according to the Wikipedia article you
    cite - contributed $2.85 billion to Indonesian relief efforts. Far more than
    any other country (next highest was Australia at $1.3 billion).

    Dunno, ask Gallup. It was their poll.
    No, sorry. The Holocaust happened in the last century. But I wouldn't put
    the 35% belief figure as impossible: 30% of high school biology teachers in
    Texas believe that humans and dinosaurs were contemporaries.

    Still, "belief" is irrelevant. Thinking people don't care what someone
    believes - what's important is what can be proved.

    HeyBub, Sep 19, 2007
  16. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    I made a point oif how low our contributions are as measured by wealth.
    That chart supports that contention.
    Everyone who conducted it has gone to their reward.

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007
  17. No, you all missed the point. This whole thread is about people who are easily
    manipulated into wasting their lives over the values of some rock-throwing
    cretinous uncivilized throw-backs to the stone ages. They've been like this for
    the last 2,500 years and have shown no signs of ever evolving beyond that.

    Just look at how many replies this thread generated? This is the EXACT same way
    the middle east tries to consume and devour everyone's lives in the world. The
    only way to not become just another one of their fools is to ignore they even
    exist. The people of the middle-east are the ultimate TROLLS of the world. Don't
    feed them and they go away. They'll go on quite contentedly blowing each other
    up with whatever they have, just as they have for the last 2,500 years, unless
    you attract them to you, then you become their next foolish target.

    All civilizations of the middle-east are just a bunch of rock-throwing inbred
    cretins. After all, that's all they have is rocks to play with, they never
    evolved beyond that because they're too busy throwing rocks for the last 2,500
    years. How can anyone expect them to be anything more.

    Only people of weak wills and minds will bother wasting even one moment of their
    thought and time on them.

    The Thread of Weak Minds, Sep 19, 2007
  18. Jim34

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    I see. He's being bribed. That explains it all.

    Paul

    Paul M. Cook, Sep 19, 2007
  19. Jim34

    trijcomm Guest