    Website http://venks.fotopic.net
    Regards,
    Venkatesh

    Venkatesh, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Venkatesh

    Frank ess Guest

    I appreciate the opportunity to see these places. Hampi made me think:

    In today's environment of Instant Everything, it is difficult to imagine
    the lengthy, meticulous labor necessary to carve and fit those thousands
    of stones, and

    Do I detect the 'digital slant' in a majority of the views? Now
    _there's_ a universal yet to be acknowledged...

    Thank you for your work, and your generosity in sharing it.

    Frank ess, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Venkatesh

    Venkatesh Guest

    thanx Frank. Hope you sometime get a chance to see this places for
    real, especially hampi ...its worth the experience.

    I have added another album for Goa. Its a famous for its beaches .

    Rgds,
    Venks

    Venkatesh, Nov 7, 2004