Photos from Goa, India

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Venkatesh, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. Venkatesh

    Venkatesh Guest

    Venkatesh, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Venkatesh

    Jürgen Eidt Guest

    Besides your pictures I like the layout of the page. Very nice!

    Jürgen Eidt, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Did you do the design yourself? IAE, it's a good one, esp. like the
    settings to view pix in selected resolutions.
    The pix do reload after voting. An option to vote *and* move to the next
    pic might be nice.

    And thanks for not putting an apostophe in 'thanks'.

    (!)

    John McWilliams, Nov 4, 2004
  4. Venkatesh

    Venkatesh Guest

    Thanx Jurgen.

    Venkatesh, Nov 7, 2004
  5. Venkatesh

    Venkatesh Guest

    Hi John,
    First thanx for your appreciation.

    But I haven't designed it myself though :( . Its a free site
    http://www.fotopic.net and it allows you to choose the layout that you
    want.

    If you want you can register yourself there and choose a url (say
    http://john.fotopic.net) if that is available.

    Its run by a young couple from UK who started this website for
    personal use then opened it to the public.

    Cheers,
    Venks

    Venkatesh, Nov 7, 2004