    http://www.photosrecovery.com/), and most seem to be about $30, so
    price doesn't seem to be much of a factor.

    Any feedback appreciated.

    Pete from Boston, May 2, 2006

  2. Pete from Boston

    Rudy Benner Guest

    http://www.imagerecall.com/

    Rudy Benner, May 2, 2006

  3. File Recover Ver. 6.0 for Windows is quite quick and costs $29.95 for the
    registered version.
    http://www.pctools.com/file-recover/purchase/
    You can download the trial version to try out, with the usual restrictions
    (file restore disabled).

    Dennis.

    Dennis Pogson, May 2, 2006
  4. I've tried a few programmes, as with all software none do everything the
    best, but I have found that RecoverMyFiles gets me out of trouble better
    than the others when I inadvertently delete pictures. In the end, I think
    it depends on how much you have used the medium deleted from since you
    deleted the files you now want - hope that makes sense!

    Good luck,

    Geoff.

    Geoff. Hayward, May 2, 2006
  5. Pete from Boston

    Dave Cohen Guest

    PhotoRescue is good, but you might want to search for
    vso_inspector_setup.exe
    This seems to work just as well and is freeware.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, May 3, 2006