    colors. I therefore can't apply the Image/Change Color choice, which
    affects the entire photograph.

    , Oct 24, 2006

  2. Dave Cohen Guest

    wrote:
    > I love this software and have used it for many editing jobs, but
    > there's so much I don't understand about it. I don't even comprehend
    > half of the terms used (and have read the Help section often). Anyway,
    > I'm wondering what tool or menu choice you make if you want to change
    > the color of only one particular section of a photograph.
    >
    > There is no outline/freeform tool that I can find that allows you to
    > define a particular area, and then apply changes to that area--and only
    > to that area. I would like to change the intensity of yellow, for
    > example, on a photograph of maple leaves that contains leaves of other
    > colors. I therefore can't apply the Image/Change Color choice, which
    > affects the entire photograph.

    You don't say what version of PhotoPlus you are using. I'm pretty sure
    you can select all regions with a given color range, then change, but
    I've never done it and am not sure.
    However, you will do much much better to ask in one of the Serif groups.
    Their news server is news.serif.com port 119. There is also a forum
    available by going to www.serif.com, then look under forums.
    I guarantee you will not only get an answer, but detailed steps, they
    are a very friendly and knowledgeable groups. Note the forum and news
    group are separate entities although the same people frequent both and
    sometimes the same question is asked in both.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    On Oct 24, 10:44 pm, Dave Cohen <> wrote:

    > I'm pretty sure
    > you can select all regions with a given color range, then change, but
    > I've never done it and am not sure.
    > However, you will do much much better to ask in one of the Serif groups.
    > Their news server is news.serif.com port 119. There is also a forum
    > available by going towww.serif.com, then look under forums.
    > I guarantee you will not only get an answer, but detailed steps, they
    > are a very friendly and knowledgeable groups. Note the forum and news
    > group are separate entities although the same people frequent both and
    > sometimes the same question is asked in both.

    Thanks! I just sold my first photo online, for a little under a
    hundred bucks, and of course I'm riding a wave.

    , Oct 25, 2006