Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by artlists, Sep 30, 2006.

  1. artlists

    artlists Guest

    Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
    Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
    Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

    I would like to invite you to visit the new version of one of my
    websites, PhotoMonitor, a directory of photographic resources for
    students and professional photographers:

    http://www.net-art.it/photomonitor/

    PhotoMonitor is a collection of free web resources, downlodable
    documents and useful links for students of photography, professional
    photographers and anyone loving photography: thousands of tutorials,
    manuals, courses and lessons, datasheets, articles, essays, books and
    more information about the photographic technique, the history, the
    culture and the language of photography, and other documents and
    resources about the business and the profession of photographer.

    Tell me your comments and suggestions.

    Ciao, David

    artlists, Sep 30, 2006

  2. artlists

    Bill K Guest

    That's a nice site, David. A bit cheesy looking but each to his own.
    There do seem to be a lot of ads but one does have to pay the bills.
    What's the purpose of the site.

    Bill K, Sep 30, 2006

  3. artlists

    artlists Guest

    What's the purpose of the site.

    Hi Bill,
    I have built the directory for these reasons: I'm a professional
    photographer, I teach photography, and I have a website with my email
    published, so, you know, I receive dozens of messages asking for help
    every week, and I have no time to give a complete answer to all, so I
    suggest to follow the links in the pertinent category of my directory
    to find the requested information. More, the directory is consulted by
    students and teachers at the shool of photography where I teach here in
    Rome, Italy. So, the primary purpose of the site is to help people.

    Ciao

    David

    artlists, Oct 7, 2006