photography documentaries

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010.

  1. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010

  2. sobriquet

    Tim Conway Guest

    I'll say it again. One last time. Your freedom to exchange information
    stops when it comes to using a photo of mine without permission. And the
    courts agree.

    Tim Conway, Jun 19, 2010

  3. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    Who cares if the courts agree? The local courts agreed to exterminate
    jews in former Nazi Germany, but that doesn't legitimize such human
    rights violations in any way.

    Your freedom to publish your photos doesn't impose any restrictions on
    my freedom to share your photos with others.
    You might be a nazi cockroach who wipes his ass with the universal
    declaration of human rights, but that doesn't imply you have the right
    to impose your fascist ideas on others.

    Also, you replied to my original posting, and that means you
    acknowledged my freedom to share and exchange information in advance.
    If you didn't agree to the terms and conditions that apply to the use
    of information I've created, you shouldn't be posting in this thread
    in the first place.
    So you are obviously contradicting yourself if think you can simply
    ignore the terms and conditions for accessing information that I've
    created, while expecting others to respect the terms and conditions
    that you expect others to follow when they access your information,
    like your photos.

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  4. If you were to read threaded, you'd probably have seen that he already
    did it!
    A clever troll, this thread.

    John McWilliams, Jun 19, 2010
  5. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    If you don't agree to my terms and conditions, you shouldn't reply to
    my postings.
    If you do reply to my postings, that means you acknowledge that you
    agree to my terms and conditions.

    I've created my usenet postings, so I get to decide under what terms
    and conditions people are allowed to read them and/or reply to them.

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  6. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    You are flagrantly violating the terms and conditions of my usenet
    postings.
    You are obviously a ruthless and vile criminal who belongs in jail for
    infringing on other peoples rights.

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  7. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    I'm gonna invoke Godwin on all you nazi cockroaches.

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  8. sobriquet

    tony cooper Guest

    tony cooper, Jun 19, 2010
  9. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    The universal declaration of human rights is full of morals and
    ethics. So it's actually nazi cockroaches like tony cooper who lack
    morals and ethics by blatantly disrespecting human rights.

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  10. sobriquet

    /dev/null/ Guest

    By reading and/or replying to my usenetposting, you acknowledge the validity
    of human rights as they
    are specified in the universal declaration of human rights.

    http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml

    Specifically, you agree with Article 19, that states that people are free to
    share and exchange
    information as they see fit, regardless of any spurious intellectual
    property claims.

    Article 19.

    "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right
    includes freedom to hold
    opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information
    and ideas through any media
    and regardless of frontiers."

    This means everybody is free to exchange information online and nobody can
    claim exclusive ownership
    of any particular piece of information as intellectual property and deny
    others the right to
    own it, use it or share it with others.
    BULLSHIT!! The Internet and usenet does NOT change Intellectual rights...> >
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5636701/various_photography_documentariesFrom a
    site that steals copyrighted materials...

    /dev/null/, Jun 19, 2010
  11. sobriquet

    /dev/null/ Guest

    "Your freedom to publish your photos doesn't impose any restrictions on
    my freedom to share your photos with others.
    You might be a nazi cockroach who wipes his ass with the universal
    declaration of human rights, but that doesn't imply you have the right
    to impose your fascist ideas on others."

    All my photos are © copyrighted, under DMCA and the Berne Convention

    "Also, you replied to my original posting, and that means you
    acknowledged my freedom to share and exchange information in advance.
    If you didn't agree to the terms and conditions that apply to the use
    of information I've created, you shouldn't be posting in this thread
    in the first place."

    Blow it out you arse, you don't dictate that the World must obey your rules.

    "So you are obviously contradicting yourself if think you can simply
    ignore the terms and conditions for accessing information that I've
    created, while expecting others to respect the terms and conditions
    that you expect others to follow when they access your information,
    like your photos."

    Ya, ya, who died and left you der fuhrer... (Godwin evoked)

    /dev/null/, Jun 19, 2010
  12. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    Intellectual rights don't take precedence over human rights.

    It's illegal for nazi cockroaches who disrespect human rights to reply
    to my postings, as that would obviously violate the terms and
    conditions of my postings.

    You are a criminal who belongs in jail for violating my intellectual
    rights to publish my usenet postings under terms and conditions of my
    preference.

    If you don't agree to the terms and conditions that apply to my usenet
    postings, you're not allowed to reply to my postings.

    If you do reply to my postings, that means you agree to the terms and
    conditions as specified at the start of this thread.

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  14. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    Sharing information online with other collectors is an essential
    aspect of my digital lifestyle. Get over it and learn to respect human
    rights for a change!

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  15. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    Stop violating the terms and conditions of my usenet postings.
    This thread is off-limits for nazi cockroaches!

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  16. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to my usenet postings, but if
    you do, please have the decency to respect my terms and conditions.
    If you are participating in this thread, you have to respect the terms
    and conditions I've specified in my original posting, because I have
    the right to impose terms and conditions of my preference on the use
    of my intellectual property.

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  18. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    Nazi cockroaches who disrespect human rights are not allowed to reply
    to my postings. This has been specifically stipulated in the terms and
    conditions that govern the use of my usenet postings.

    If you continue to violate the terms and conditions of my intellectual
    property, I might file a complaint at your internet provider and they
    might disconnect you from the internet for intellectual property
    infringement.
    Now I know the chances they might actually do something about it are
    rather slim, but just because you can easily get away with violating
    my rights, that doesn't justify it in any way.

    sobriquet, Jun 19, 2010
  19. sobriquet

    sysop Guest

    How about getting a basic understanding of usenet?
    So call Interpol!!!
    I reject your reality, and substitute my own! You post is off topic, and off
    charter, and as such is spam.
    So call the cops, TROLL!

    sysop, Jun 19, 2010
  20. sobriquet

    /dev/null/ Guest

    "Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to my usenet postings, but if
    you do, please have the decency to respect my terms and conditions.
    If you are participating in this thread, you have to respect the terms
    and conditions I've specified in my original posting, because I have
    the right to impose terms and conditions of my preference on the use
    of my intellectual property."

    Hmmm, anyone sign that agreement?

    /dev/null/, Jun 19, 2010