    upload your pic, edit the elle cover and enter the competition.
    winners judged on use of photography.
    http://www.hp.com/uk/elle

    Jase, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Jase

    jakeanton Guest

    Not sure I'm pretty enough Jase but I could do with the printer ;)

    jakeanton, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Jase

    Gadgets Guest

    Thanks for that link. lots of fun! My entry is doing the rounds of a
    funnies email list, but shouldn't be viewed in public by anyone! I think
    there would be some interesting submissions for that comp!!!

    Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

    Gadgets, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Jase

    jakeanton Guest

    You can't leave it at that Gadgets - the world needs to know! Post the
    link on your gadgetaus site and we'll see just how pretty you really
    are :)

    jakeanton, Sep 15, 2004