Photographers Wanted - - Pros & Advanced Amateurs

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by William Hansen, Jan 27, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    We are in the process of setting up an entirely NEW TYPE of ‘High
    Resolution-High Volume' royalty free stock photo website. The site
    will be launched on or before March 1st.

    You retain ownership of the copyright to all of your images PLUS, you
    name and contact information will be displayed next to each of your
    images…if you so wish. This will generate more business for you
    direct from the photo buyers.

    We have thousands of images from our previous website, but we need
    another 40,000 to 50,000 for the new site.

    We don't accept just anyone. Your work must be approved before you
    are permitted to submit images.

    Please go to: http://RoyaltyFreePhotoMart.com where you can see what
    we are doing. You will also be able to submit three images for us to
    evaluate.

    Submissions can be on any topic (NO PORN and NO CELEBRITY images)
    glamour and semi-nude images that are of very high quality are
    welcome. And yes, we accept black & white images.

    We are in need of photographers from EUROPE and ASIA.

    Thank you,

    William Hansen
    http://RoyaltyFreePhotoMart.com

    William Hansen, Jan 27, 2005

  2. William Hansen

    RustY© Guest

    Hi Bill,

    Could you explain how your suppliers keep the right to control copies when
    you distribute them 'royalty free'?

    RustY©, Jan 28, 2005

  3. William Hansen

    QDB Guest

    The only thing "new" about this is the limited market your
    one-size-fits-all aproach is likely to appeal to. And you only pay 40%
    commission - hardly generous. Royalty free, so no control over image
    use post-sale. And for this you want top quality images? I'm
    struggling to see the attraction.
    Good luck, somehow I think you're going to need it.

    QDB
    Barleigh Stock

    QDB, Jan 28, 2005
  4. William Hansen